The 2008 draft promises to be a very deep, very solid one, in many different areas. Nowhere is this depth more apparent than in the ranks of college right handers. I did some actual research for this post, (horror of horrors) largely because the sheer number of players I needed to look at was a little overwhelming to just try and sort through in my head, like I usually do these things. I have four pitchers I want to take a look at, and several other names you may want to pay attention to, and I could probably fill another entire post with guys I just couldn't fit in here. As I said, in spite of the lack of an overwhelming favourite to go first overall this year, the depth of talent in this draft is outstanding. Let's start close to home, shall we?
http://www.vivaelbirdos.com/story/2008/2/20/94456/4338
No comments:
Post a Comment